Terms of Service
helping Christians in Media to Connect and Build their Media Ministry with Excellence and Integrity.
As a Member I understand, agree, will abide by the following:
Expectations of the Network
The Christian Media Association Website will only be used to connect, train, educate, and pray for Christians in Media. And also enlist new memberships. The Christian Media Association Website cannot be used for inappropriate language or images
CMA Principles Policy:
I hereby state that I am a Christian and will abide by Biblical principles, ethics, and morality in my media ministry or business, to the best of my ability. I will endeavor to be a role model to my peers in media. I endeavor to raise the standard of excellence in media regarding ethics, integrity, and following the teachings of Jesus Christ and His apostles. I hold to a Christian Biblical Worldview. I will be careful not to post any inappropriate images, words, text, or links on my own website, or ministry, or business I represent.
CMA Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Matthew 4:4; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; Hebrews 4:12; Romans 15:4; 1 Peter 1:23; 2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:14-17)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22; Matthew 11:27; John 10:37-38; John 14:8-11; 1 John 5:7)
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; John 20:28; Matthew 1:23; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Romans 5:8; Ephesians 2:13; Acts 4:33; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:11; John 4:46-54; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 2:2; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; John 5:1-9; John 9: 1-7; John 20:30-31; John 21:25; Matthew 28:1-8; Mark 16:1-13: Luke 24:1-12; John 20:1-18)
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:3-8; Hebrews 7:25; 1 Peter 1:18-23; Titus 3:5; James 1:18; 1 Peter 1:1-3; 1 John 1:7-9; 1 John 5:1-4)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 7:39; John 14:15-18; John 16:7-15; Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-21; Romans 12:6-8, Acts 1:4-5, 8; Acts 2:1-4, 38-39; Acts 10:44-46; Ephesians 4:11-12; Acts 19:1-6; 1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Romans 8:26-27)
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-33; Mark 9:43-47; John 5:25-29; Acts 17:30-31; 2 Thessalonians 1:5-10; Revelation 20:4-15)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 15:5; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:1-5; 1 Corinthians 12:14-27; John 17:22-26; Colossians 3:12-15; Hebrews 10:23-25; Ephesians 4:11-13)
8. We believe that Marriage is only between one man and one woman.
(Genesis 1:27-28 and Genesis 2:21-24, Ephesians 5:21-33, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16)
CMA Member Code of Ethics:
CMA seeks to uphold a Christian Biblical Worldview and Recognizes the importance to be a Person, Ministry, Business, and or Organization of Biblical Standards, we also encourage and support our members with love, grace, mercy and prayer.
In upholding a Christian Biblical Worldview CMA Recognizes the Following Business Ethics:
- I will conduct my corporate ministry and business affairs in a way that will not bring shame or reproach to the name of the Lord or the CMA or its members. (I Peter 1:14-16, 2:12, 4:11, Ephesians 4:29)
- I will speak the truth in love and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.
(Ephesians 4:1-16, I Corinthians 13:1-8, I Timothy 4:12)
- I will recognize and respect what the Lord is doing through other individuals and organizations while refraining from unnecessary criticism of them. (I Peter 3:8-9, Romans 12:9-21)
- I will not use the media to knowingly speak falsely against anyone. (Exodus 20:16, Romans 1:18)
- When I believe a fellow member has sinned against me or the Lord, I will follow the principles and procedures set forth in God’s Word. (Matthew 18:15-17)
- I will honor my obligations (vendors, clients, contracts, neighbors, community and government) to the best of my ability. (Romans 3:7-8)
- In matters of dispute with other Christian Businesses/Ministries/Organizations, to the extent that it is in my power to do so, I will attempt to submit my grievances to Christian arbitration for resolution rather than to the courts, of the land (I Corinthians 6:1-8).
- I will refrain from any conduct or life-style, which is inconsistent with Scripture, or any promotion of the same (Romans 1:24-32; Genesis 19; Leviticus 18:22; Exodus 20:14; John 8:1-11; Jude 7, Revelation 2:20-23, Galatians 5:19-23).
Violators to our Terms of Service can be removed from membership without notice. We reserve the right to accept or decline a registration and or membership registration without explanation. No refunds can be given.